Using a tea bag on your eyes is the perfect way to reduce puffiness and redness. Not only will it help you sleep better, but using these bags contains tannins which can Reduce inflammation in this area as well!
Tea bags can be used cold or warm, depending on your preference. To use a tea bag, place it over your eyes for about 15 minutes. Doing this regularly can help reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and puffy eyes!
If you suffer from allergies, using a tea bag on your eyes can also help to relieve symptoms such as itchy eyes and watery eyes. The tannins in the tea act as an antihistamine, which can help to reduce inflammation and irritation.
How to tea bag on the eye area step by step?
- Start by wetting a clean cloth or cotton pad with warm water and gently pressing it over your closed eyes for a few seconds.
- Open your eyes and place the tea bag over your eye, making sure that the bag is filled with tea leaves.
- Gently press the tea bag against your eye for a few minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and rinse your eyes with cool water.
- Repeat this process as needed to help reduce puffiness and promote healthy looking skin around your eyes.
Is applying a tea bag on the eye area okay for me?
There is no evidence that suggests applying tea bag on the eye area is harmful. However, if you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor.
Can I apply a tea bag to the eye area every day?
Yes, you can apply the tea bag to the eye area every day if desired. However, we recommend using it no more than 2-3 times per week to avoid irritating the delicate skin around your eyes.